Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Books I Want to Read

This week I'm starting a new post dedicated to the books I want to read, but I'm reading other books right now. Let me assure you, dear constant reader, there are always books I'd like to be reading but can't get to right this minute.

#1 on the list for this week is by my dear Goodread's friend, Karina Halle's new novella On Every Street. It's her back story into the romance between Ellie and Javier from Sins and Needles, book 1 of the Artist's Trilogy.




#2 is actually #2 and #3. Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa and the sequel, The Eternity Cure are on my must read list. I want to say that book 1 was on my list to read last year, but was pushed to the side. Now I have the second novel in the Blood of Eden series, The Eternity Cure courtesy of Netgally.com, so the series just got pushed up. I'm hearing lots of good buzz about The Eternity Cure.







This beauty is due out on April 30th, 2013 according to Amazon.

Okay, so that's three lovelies I want to be reading. This of course doesn't mean that I'm not currently enjoying And All the Stars by Andrea K Höst or City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte. I'm loving both!

No comments:

Post a Comment